My first three months on Weight Watchers have been fantastic. I’m still shocked that twelve weeks have already gone by. If someone would’ve told me weeks ago that I would have the progress I have today, I wouldn’t even believe them. It’s just crazy.
This Saturday I weighed in for week twelve. I was down 3.6 pounds which brought my total loss to 24.6 pounds.
This week’s weigh in was a big deal because I’m in a “new number” that I haven’t been in for years. And I mean YEARS! It was definitely a small victory. I came across this the other day and it’s so true about the timeline. Here I am at twelve weeks and I’m going to still keep going.
- I wanted to share some things that are still working for me and helping me be successful with Weight Watchers:
- I love the WW app! No joke…the app makes this program seamless. Entering points, looking up food, and scanning food. I scan things like crazy.
- I love having my FitBit linked to the WW app. I never use my activity points because I never get through all my weekly remaining points but I love seeing activity points rack up during the week.
- I do enjoy a cheat meal on Saturday. I pick Saturday because it’s the day I weigh in. And I don’t feel guilty about it either. I do enter the meal into the WW app and then mentally I tell myself I have all week to work it off.
- I do weigh myself mid-week to see how I’m doing. I like a mid-week check, so I don’t have any surprises at Saturday’s weigh in.
- I eat all the fruit and veggies I can get my hands on. Zero points baby!
- I’ve drastically cut back on my alcohol intake during the weekdays. And when I do have a beer or a glass of wine, it gets enter in the WW app and accounted for.
Those are my secrets for right now! Three months ago, I would’ve paid top dollar for a magic pill or secret diet program to help me lose 25 pounds. I would’ve never thought I could’ve done it on my own by tracking what I eat and making smart choices about what I choose to put in my body. Because honestly, that’s what it comes down to. Weight Watchers tells me how many points I can have. I choose what to do with them. It’s all up to me. I’m happy with my progress. I feel like I’m doing it the right way, as a lifestyle change, so that the weight I’m losing never comes back.